Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sharing the fun news!

We didn't go as extravagant this time around, but it sure didn't seem right to not have some sort of surprise announcement when we found out we were having another little girl. The evening we found out the sex of our second baby we met up with our parents and grandma at a restaurant for dinner. I had made each of them a little announcement card that they were all VERY eager to open. Finally after making them wait and we were all settled at the table I gave them the green light! I am pretty sure they were more eager than a little kid in Christmas morning! They tore those envelopes open and within seconds everyone was cheering over the good news. It was a fun and simple way to share our excitement as we await the arrival of our little Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment