Thursday, February 3, 2011

Belly Time!


Since I've been pregnant, my poor camera hasn't seen much of daylight. Being sick, tired, and sore makes for a very uncreative Amy, and my FLICKR photostream has been suffering. I really hope Abby is soaking up all my creativeness, that way we can be artsy-fartsy together. Anywho, last week I finally got the camera out and tried some pregnancy shots. I've really really really been wanting to get some pictures done of Chris and I, but my lack of creativeness and the fact that I just don't want to do them myself made it really hard for me to be inspired. Thankfully Flickr came to the rescue as I searched for many pregnant photo ops, and found some neat ideas. So now I share, and now we have official "week 27" belly shots!






Those were all taken in Abby's future bedroom. Chris and I spent the last holiday weekend cleaning out the room and closet to make way for baby!

The last picture, the one with my belly wrapped in ribbon, was quite tricky. I only had enough ribbon to wrap my belly about three times, which I felt would look really silly. So, I used my wonderful photoshopping skills and took about 10 different pictures and combined them all- to create the illusion that there were many more ribbons. Just a random fact I thought would be fun to share!

These next photos were taken in Casa Grande at the in-law's home. I had a genius idea of using balloons in a picture, but balloons + wind + cactus + misquite bushes = bad combo!! So we threw out that idea and ended up just using one helium balloon I bought as a prop. I was totally disappointed my idea fell through, but I'm hoping we can try again.




No comments:

Post a Comment