Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big trucks, ribs, guns & wings...

.... These are a few of my favorite (manly) things!!!

Strange, I know, as a woman to have a title as such, but this weekend was some what of an eye-opener for me. A "revelation" if you will. Chris' dad was staying with us while Chris' mom was out of town, and as tradition goes, Bill brings ribs for dinner! I love ribs, but it wasn't always that way. I wasn't introduced to manly meats until the O'Neil family came along. (And by introduced I mean, willing to try...) My parents were stuck with a picky eater all their years of raising me and lucky for them I found a husband who wouldn't put up with weak taste buds. My guess is it was the blinded-by-love experience that brought me where I am today. Anyways, back on track...
So Chris made a statement this last weekend while his dad was here about how I got my fill of manly meat this weekend (I also got to eat my favorite wings at BJ's Restaurant for lunch on Sunday). So that got me thinking... I do like manly things. Then, I saw a commercial for the new Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 and I was in love. And that validated my above statement. I like manly things. I want a big truck. I like to eat meat off the bone. Give me two magnums and I'll be one happy girl. (I still haven't gotten to do the latter yet, just waiting on someone who will take me shooting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment