
Last night we celebrated a friends birthday by playing a murder mystery. It was super fun, and the first time I had ever played one of these. I really had no idea what to expect, which made it even harder when I was helping put it all together. Thank goodness for Jenn. If you don't know, Jenn knows. And thank God for friends like her.
We set up our friends house as Thornbury's Chocolate Shoppe, the scene of the crime. My character was Moll Teaser, the "face" of Thornbury's. The character was a hoot, and I had fun playing her! We also took mug shots of everyone, which turned out great! The night was a blast, and Candy (the birthday girl) had a great time- thankfully, because Jenn and I were starting to fear she'd come in and say how much she hates pink and chocolate!!
CLICK HERE to see the footage of the night!!

No comments:
Post a Comment