
This is the only shot of us working on the dough before my camera died. So believe me when I tell you that we made the dough, rolled it, cut it, designed it, picked it up, broke it, rerolled it, redesigned it, picked it up again... you get the point. Imagine that cycle repeating itself at least 3 more times.

Here is my cousin Jaime and her baked cookies, before icing. The final product is quite humorous. So keep reading.

Here is my cousin DJ, he got creative and made the weirdest cookies. They also turned out cool... so I urge you, keep reading.

Here I am with my cookies. And no, I am not trying to spell out "SAC." I don't even know what that means.
We then got adventurous and made our own Royal Icing- working with it as fast as we could before it hardened in the bowl.


Can you guess what I'm making?
And here we are, three (or more, I lost count by the time we started decorating) hours later, happily showcasing our favorite cookies.

DJ created a football, guitar, creepy man face, and a shoe. Ha ha- interesting to say the least!

You can obviously see where Jaime's at during this time of her life. Ha ha- Love Stinks.

I made the Superman cookie for Chris since he loves Superman and super heroes. And of course, the other letters are our initials. And the blob, well, it was just a blob.

By the end of their stay, almost all the cookies were gone, happily eaten and digested, but my Superman cookie was yet to be touched. It was too hard to eat it. But then I gave in. It looked so delicious. So sugary. So, Mmmmmmm.

And since I said I made it for Chris, I had to share. So I sadly gave up my gorging rights and let him take a bite, or two... His assessment?

Fun! I know more about Jaime's life now through her cookie then actually talking to her.
ReplyDeletehaha...it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete