Well April means Easter & birthdays! We celebrated my parent's birthdays together and enjoyed delicious dinner & desserts along with playing some games!
The next day we celebrated Easter with Chris' family at Grandma's house. She always cooks delicious food! We also celebrated Tammy's Birthday!
And of course, a "kid" picture, and yes, we are acting like kids!
I was also blessed with the ability to go to Gilbert this passed weekend to attend a conference at our church's sister church. It was titled "Because He Loves Me", based on Elyse Fitzpatrick's book. Elyse was the speaker, and she was truly amazing. I know all the ladies from our church were blessed by her teaching. It was also a great way to get to know each other better, as we drove for a total of 4 hours as well as the seven of us staying in one house and sharing beds! It was so much fun.
I definitely encourage every woman to read Elyse's book. It will be a huge encouragement as we face trials, knowing that what Christ has done is sufficient and we have no reason for condemnation which frees us to love and serve others with a joyful heart. I know I was refreshed and have a better understanding and love for the Savior and His sacrifice.
So in conclusion, April was a success, and quite a fun one at that!

Amy - saw your post on PW about JPEGs in CS3. It's what I use, and just found it after reading Ree's post. Go to FILE - then OPEN AS and then when you get the box with all the thumbnails, change the bottom "open as" box to CAMERA RAW. This should be a neat way to open JPEGS. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteMarla