Back when Abby was a little peanut, Chris decided to make up a song just for Abby. He made up words to go to the tune of zip-a-dee-doo-da and it ultimately turned into Abigail's Song. When Annabella was born, he felt she needed her own song as well. She couldn't be left out! So my creative husband came up with a song for Annabella to call her own! It goes a little something like this...
(sung to the tune of It's A Small World After All)
Annabella C wont you laugh for me.
Annabella C wont you smile for me.
When you laugh
when you smile
my heart sings all the while!
Annabella, I love you!
Annabella laugh for me!
Annabella smile for me!
Annabella do you see
how much I love you?
Well your laughter's like hearing angels sing.
And your smile is brighter than anything!
Oh how happy I'll be if you laugh just for me!
Annabella, I love you!
I just love how clever and creative my hubby can be! What a fun and special thing for my girls to have- a special song just for them!

No comments:
Post a Comment