Last night, as I made my last minute diaper run (I just hate it when you run out of diapers just a day or two early!) I grabbed some pears and carrots from the baby aisle. So this morning I was a little giddy as I busted out the mushed up pears. Here is proof:
It was so cute seeing her eat like such a big girl. Then meal number two I busted out the camera. Ahh yes. The embarrassing food-all-over-your-face baby picture that will sneak into her wedding montage. Wait, wedding? Nah, never.
Ugh. I'm dying of cuteness. And this...
Just look at that profile!! Cutest thing I've ever seen!
So the conclusion for day one: major success, in the food and cuteness categories! Pears for a few more days until we know they are safe, and then off to carrots!
Gotta pray she keeps those eyes strong and healthy. No need to take after mommy in that category!

No comments:
Post a Comment