Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I find Halloween to be the most controversial holiday for Christians- and so I cover it lightly with respect for those who may not fully agree with our celebration. But last weekend was Halloween, and we had a super fun and festive costume party at our house. I had so much fun preparing and baking for it! We had a grand total of 19 at our house, and it was a blast! I wanted to share some pictures of everyone's amazing costumes!

Here are our friends Eric and Bethany. They dressed up as Master Chiefs from Halo

Here's Pirate Tom, masquerade Candy and baby dinosaur Aidon.

Jeremiah and Shirley came as a Scot and Elf

Kerrie and Justin came as Joe DiMaggio and Monroe

Brad and Jenea were scary vampires

Jenn and Jeremy came as a couple from our church, Willie and Wendy. They did a great job!

Here are some Orange Jews- gotta love the pun costumes!!

Chris and I were Mickey and Minnie!

Acting just like they would!

Spooky Decor!

The whole group being silly!

And dont forget- it was Monroe's birthday!

1 comment: