Friday, August 30, 2013

Abigail's thoughts

Sometimes Abigail says the cutest things. I know is this a common thing for toddlers when they start talking, but Chris and I can't get enough of her sweet thoughts! The way their minds work are amazing, and it's so fun to see her put her thoughts together. Here are a few things she has said or done over the last few months that make us smile!

August 20th 2013 -Gave Abby a Hershey's kiss and said "here's a chocolate kiss," making a smooch sound. She then took it, held it to her chest and said, "chocolate hug!!" Haha oh how I love her!!

August 10th 2013- Abby has fallen in love with Sesame Street. She really enjoys Cookie Monster, and so recently we've been joking that Abigail is the "orange monster" because she inhales her orange cuties when we buy them. Chris became the "coffee monster," Annabella the "milk monster," and Amy the "chocolate monster." A few days later we were driving in the car with Mimi and Abigail was telling Mimi about the family monster names. After she finished, Mimi and mommy were laughing and mommy said, "Oh, I don't know Abigail. I think Mimi might trump mommy for the 'chocolate monster' name!" Abigail then replied, "Mimi is the 'trumpet monster!" And now Mimi has been the 'trumpet monster' ever since!

August 8th 2013 - Abigail has started bossing all her toys around to "stay in bed!" You can tell what we have been working on this week!!

June 18th 2013 - As I look over, I see the infamous pooping face...
Me: "Are you pooping?"
Abby: "yes."
Me: "Do you want to go poppy on the potty?"
Abby: "No. Me poop on the floor."

Hmm...


May 24th 2013 - After listing all the family members for Abigail I asked her who was her favorite. Her reply... "Me!" Haha! Love my girl!

February 4th 1013 - Nothing sweeter than hearing your toddler say "na-night" to her stuffed animals on the shelf before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment