My little sugar lumps is already halfway through her first year of life! Time sure goes quickly, especially when you're chasing after two little ones!
Abby always feels the need to be in front of the camera when I'm trying to photo Bell, so things can get a little hairy when I ask her to move so I can get a picture of her sister. So after Bell's turn it was Abby's! She's 23 months here.
It's amazing to think that Abby was 10 oz heavier than Annabella at six months! Bell seems like such a chunker! She's also shorter - measuring in at 25.75 inches- and a head circumference of 16.75 in (42.54 cm). Bell is almost 2 inches shorter than Abby at this age, and 2 1/2 cm smaller in head size. Crazy!
At six months Bell has already started crawling. We're eating two solid meals a day as well as 4 breast feedings. I feel like this girl is always eating! She loves to move around and crawl towards everything she isn't supposed to have! Like computer cords, birthday party streamers, shoes, and the coffee table! She sure is keeping us on our toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment