Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe it is March 18th already. A month has almost passed us and I can't barely remember one thing that happened! I guess that is how life goes now.

Well here are a few updates on the O'Neils!

Chris got an official job offer at his current firm. We were excited that the offer finally came- and even better- with a little bit of bonus money! He's also officially involved in the church's worship team- and has his singing debut this Sunday. We are really excited to get involved. Thankfully this week is Spring Break- which means for less school work but more office work. He's been working full time this entire week, which will be a huge blessing on the next pay check.

I've been working at home still with the house, and am very excited to be done priming and painting the "red room." I guess it's not all the way done, but almost. Now it has no title but the "salon room," thankfully! It has become the room that I use when I do friends' hair- and it's been such a blessing to have that spare room downstairs. We've also got two new light fixtures to replace the awful, big kitchen light/pot rack- and a new light to go above the breakfast table. Unfortunately they are still on the floor rather than attached to the ceiling, but at least we've purchased them! (of course after 3 trips to Lowe's!)

Not too much else has made our lives very interesting. Chris has been overwhelmed with school so when we have free time we just try to relax. Keep him in your prayers as he gets closer to finals and graduation! (And of course the bar exam- which we will be spending a whopping $3K on!!) We can't believe it's almost been 3 years! Thank you- friends and family- who have helped us get this far! We really couldn't have done it without all your love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment